We just recovered from major downtime. You can read this newest thread for information and a timelength of what happened. We weren't able to warn you about this, so we deeply apologize.

New Terms of Agreement and Policies is live. Now done in HTML and not MyBB, we can further expand on making custom pages. Members banned can be able to see it as well.

Hey! You're not registered with us. You can only post on this board! To obtain all features, register today! We do not charge, nor are owed any funds for registration. We update frequently, so be sure to get a free account today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Savage Garden - I Want You
2139 Song Trivia  

The "Chica-Cherry Cola" bit in this song is the lead singer Darren Hayes stuttering on that lyric during the recording session. 
“I can’t remember why I decided to stutter the word cherry. It’s a love-hate song, we were a love-hate band and it’s a love-hate lyric.”
Fast, wordy and with slick production, Hayes says it came simply.
“It’s essentially a wet dream. The lyrics to the song are about having a dream about someone you fall in love with. It’s always very surreal. Thank god for ‘chic-a-cherry cola’ — it was one of the lyrics that’s stuck in your head.” 
(source: News.com.au [SourceURL: https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/mu...76057d7fa])

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------